It’s not enough to tweak your title tags and site content. Our audits get under the hood of your web site and will turn it into a well oiled SEO machine – while helping you make it a fantastic user experience at the same time.
We Start With the Basics …
Our comprehensive site analysis includes:
- A crawl of your web site using our proprietary SEOCrawl(TM) tool.
- A review of your analytics.
- A dive into what Google Webmaster Tools can tell us.
- A detailed audit by one of our lead veteran SEO consultants.
- An analysis of your links, initiated by our proprietary BackLink Profiler(TM) tool.
The outcome of this is not just a report. Our senior marketing consultants are trained to behave like a member of your team. Here are some of the things you can expect from us:
- You deal directly with the expert – no account managers or project managers stand between you and them.
- We will share our findings in real-time.
- We’ll spend time to explain every recommendation to any member of your team that needs it, from CEO, to marketer, to developer.
- If trade offs need to be made for business or technical reasons, we will help you figure out the next best course of action.
… and Move Right On to the Master’s Class
The basics are really just table stakes today. You need them them, but by themselves, they are not enough. To gain that critical edge on the competition you need to take your SEO to the next level. That is why we are constantly participating in discussions with many of the industry leaders to remain at the forefront of the technology and methodologies that you need to crush your competition.
Shown here is a simple conceptual illustration of one such technique: co-occurrence analysis you can see our CEO’s article on this in this Search Engine Land article). In this type of analysis, we examine what user needs are being met by the leading sites in your space. This is done through a sophisticated analysis of your key pages and overall site structure, and how they interact.
Ultimately, the question we are trying to answer is how good your site is at meeting the needs of the great majority of people who come to your site for a given search term. If you satisfy 87% of the incoming searchers, and your competition satisfies 76% – you win. And, yes, this will help your SEO results.
Our on-page SEO audits will put your site in a position to compete, and to win. That’s our job when we work for you, and our team has over 100 years SEO experience to bring to bear.
Read Our On-Page SEO Audits Case Studies
- On Page SEO and Content Marketing Case Study #1 – Increased organic search traffic 18.93%
- On Page SEO and Content Marketing Case Study #2 – Increased conversion revenue from organic search 42.4%
To get your own world-class SEO audit, please contact us at:
Stone Temple Consulting